Do you offer Drone Coverage?
- Yes! please note that drone photography is limited to faa regulations and restrictions and may not be allowed in certain areas or under certain weather conditions. if you are interested in drone stills or video for your wedding, let me know and i will research restrictions in your area/venue.
How do I view my photos?
- You will receive a link to view your proofs in a private gallery within 6 weeks of the wedding date.
- your gallery is open for 1 year.
- portrait clients will receive a link to their proofs within 2 weeks
Can I download my photos?
- All images can be downloaded from the gallery immediately. They are not watermarked or “proofed”.
When will I receive my proofs?
- All proofs will be made available within 6 weeks of the wedding date
- portrait clients are within 2 weeks.
Who owns my photos?
- You own full rights to your images
Can my parents or in-laws choose their own images for their albums?
- Parent albums can be customized with images chosen by the parents. They do not have to be exact duplicates of the bride and groom album.
do I get the digital files?
- Digital files are included in every collection and al a carte options. Some collections include the digital files on usb drive and some are digital delivery via the gallery only. (downloading).
- We do not release unedited raw files.
Will I be assigned a photographer?
- Kathleen felion is the owner and photographer and will conduct the consultations and All photography as well as the editing of the final images.
How many photos will I receive?
- Every wedding varies on the quantity of images - i focus on full coverage of the event not on the amount of images taken. a typical 8 hour wedding yields approximately 350-500 final images.
Do you offer prints?
- You bet! We have 3 different print packages and offer images in canvas, metal and wood as well. We have samples we can show you at consultation. print packages are included in our complete pricing guide. Send us a request and we will be happy to send it out to you right away. [email protected]